Jack Carlson - 11/3/08
Monday was a pretty typical TV day. I never miss Scrubs at 6:00 p.m. and usually watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report. I don't usually watch new shows unless they really look like something I'd enjoy. As I said, sometimes I miss the Daily Show/Colbert Report but if I do I just watch the reruns the next day.
I didn't watch any shows on the internet or anything on Monday, but sometimes I watch a show or two on some websites. Monday I mainly just hung out in my dorm, so I didn't watch any TV anywhere else.
I didn't find recording my TV watching too difficult, though during commercial breaks I channel surf a little, I didn't bother to record it. This type of journal seems reliable, but with all the advances in technology and hectic schedules some people might not record everything accurately.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment