Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Christina Linehan- October 31st

October 31st, Halloween, was a pretty typical TV viewing friday for me. Since it is pretty much the only day I get to sleep in I like to lay around watching some TV for the beginning of the morning, lucky me : ). Of course I watched the regular old TBS shows, King of Queens, Friends, and Sex and the City, a few of my favorites. My room mates and I record TBS for about 4 hours a day, so its pretty typical that when we get the chance to watch TV we watch one of these shows. Of course these are the shows on the DVR we can watch at our leisure, unlike the shows that have new episodes coming on that we have to watch the night they record.

I really never watch TV on the internet but I was in a haunted house and we were on the channel 3 news so I actually did watch the little clip of us on
http://www.kiiitv.com/. Also, one of my room mates played a copy of Pineapple Express in the living room that she downloaded on her computer, but it was just kind of on...and it was on saturday...oh, and it's a movie.... so I don't know if that really.

The process of logging my television was kind of depressing....
I really love to watch TV, and I thought I got a pretty good amount of television watching in...but the truth is I really don't. Besides Friday morning and Entourage and Californication I really did not watch any TV, except like Fresh Prince or Sex and the City to fall asleep to (which I get through 5 minutes and I'm out). I also realized I really look forward to being able to watch Sex and the City. Really, I get excited to watch TV at all but I especially realized how much I want to watch Sex and the City. Crazy!

About the reliability of people tracking thier TV watching, well....I do not think it is very reliable, ya know, because you could just write down anything. Really, you have no idea what poeple actually watch.

No comments: