Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mark Immler

November 4, 2008

This day was a typical day for me. I normally have work at some point and other responsibilities to where I can not watch television until the evening. I don't have a set schedule of shows i watch because I am never home at the same day two days in a row. If I do happen to want to watch a specific show I would like to watch. I normally go buy it on DVD and watch the episodes that way. Typical programs I tend to stop on and watch are South Park, Its Always Sunny, Scare Tactics, That 70's Show, Home Improvement.

I watch allot of television at work. Since I do not have Fuel at my house, this is my chance to watch extreme sports such as skateboarding, surfing, motox, etc. And if I am not watching Fuel at work, then I am watching ESPN or some type of ball game because my co-workers watch that stuff.

Logging my entries did help me with channel surfing. I've been known to try and find something different when a commercial comes on. I did realize that I don't watch as much television than I thought I did. But, I guess I think I watch a lot of TV because i fall asleep to the TV on so when I wake up I have some sort of music video on VH1 or CNN on my TV.


No comments: