Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TV Journal Post

Jack Carlson - 11/3/08

Monday was a pretty typical TV day. I never miss Scrubs at 6:00 p.m. and usually watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report. I don't usually watch new shows unless they really look like something I'd enjoy. As I said, sometimes I miss the Daily Show/Colbert Report but if I do I just watch the reruns the next day.

I didn't watch any shows on the internet or anything on Monday, but sometimes I watch a show or two on some websites. Monday I mainly just hung out in my dorm, so I didn't watch any TV anywhere else.

I didn't find recording my TV watching too difficult, though during commercial breaks I channel surf a little, I didn't bother to record it. This type of journal seems reliable, but with all the advances in technology and hectic schedules some people might not record everything accurately.

No comments: