Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Robert S. Uribe II (11-1-08)

TELEVISION

I have definitely noticed that all the TV that I watch is on the weekends. During the week it is hard for me to really sit down watch a show. I have so many things to do during the week with school, and work that I really just don’t have the time. The weekend, preferably Saturday is the day that I really have enough time to watch TV and catch up with a couple of shows that I missed during the week. I am a really big cooking show person I also enjoy some of the really dumb reality shows I would love to have a TVR so I could record all my shows but I just can’t afford one.


I work at UPS, so they don’t have a TV there but sometimes I really wish they did even if it was in the break room. I really miss out on a lot of shows and I hate when everyone else knows what’s going on with the latest shows. It hasn’t always been like this though I used to have plenty of time to watch my shows and keep up with news even. I think I lost a lot of my TV time when I started college because now I have to really watch my time with every single thing I do. I feel that I listen to more of the radio driving back and forward from work then I do watching TV. I know Pathetic


I felt that the hardest thing for me was actually finding a show to watch. It takes me forever to find something that has just started and I wouldn’t be so lost watching it from the middle. When I do find something to watch though, I usually leave it there until it’s over. I’m not a big channel surfer so I don’t like to change the channel when I’m watching something. Commercials sometimes really tic me off so that can get frustrating at times. All in all I think that writing in my journal was really easy after I actually found something to watch. It was really cool to see actually how much time I spend watching TV on the weekends.

No comments: