Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I barely watch TV...

I usually don't watch TV too often and to be quite honest the only reason I've been watching lately is because of the election. I logged time that I watched TV on Monday because I usually catch Heroes Monday nights on NBC. This was the only show I look forward to on this day and on Thursday nights I watch the office. The news shows I watched like Prime News, I usually don't watch on a schedule. If its not shows like The Office and Heroes I usually just tune into whatever interests me, I honestly don't know when certain shows come on.

I watched some of The Office Season 4 on DVD. Like I stated before, I don't watch TV too often because I have an extensive DVD collection (I love movies) and this includes my favorite TV shows on DVD. I'm honestly now sure why this is, I guess I'm just not as interested in a lot of the stuff that comes on TV minus the news. I like to know whats going on in the world. For entertainment needs, I'm a total internet junkie. Yes, I sometimes watch videos on YouTube but for the most part I'm on message boards, chatting with friends, and reading music and movie reviews.

I did change channels often because I really did try to watch something other than news, and when the TV show that I normally catch on Monday nights didn't show, I was burnt out on election talk by that point and decided to do other things. Another thing to consider is that I'm not too familiar with the numbers for all of the channels and I don't have a schedule for watching TV, so I only watch the few shows I have scheduled. Now that I think about it, these two shows that I watch the most are on the same channel. I honestly don't see the point of keeping track of what I watch for someone like me but I understand it's merits. It's interesting to get the data on how many people watch certain programs because it really says something about our viewing habits as Americans.

No comments: