Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ratings

Drew Parker 11/4/08

Today was a little diffrent in terms of normal TV viewing becuase of the election. It was about the same amount of time, just my choices in programs was diffrent. I watched King of The Hill that is show i watch with probably to much regularity I honestly think I have seen every episode. But i also watched CSPAN, I never watch that channel but tonight being election night I watched it because it was the first channel I got to that had election coverage. I don't have a DVR so everything I watch was at the time it was first shown.
I watched South Park on DVD because my roommate and I got tierd of CSPAN and that seemed like good comic relief after something important like the election.
My thoughts on the journaling process were that I am lazier than I thought becuase this is like the easiest assignment ever and I still put it off till the last day. One thing I learned is that I watch alot less TV now that I am in college which is probably a good thing. I don't think the journals are a very good way to keep track of what people watch becuase if they are any thing like me they will forget to write it down half the time.

No comments: