Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TV Journal

Katie Savage; November 3 and 4, 2008.

I didn't watch any more or less tv than I usually would for this project. I pretty much just scan through the channels and stop on a show I recognize. Now in college I don't really know what shows come on what nights and I don't watch much tv. When I do watch tv the same shows are usually on, either CSI, UFC, or Food Network shows I like and of course football. If I did miss a show I wanted to see I wouldn't have known it. I did not record any shows.

I didn't watch tv any where else besides on my tv. I only watched about an hour or two a day and it's usually late at night when I get off work so no one was with me. I didn't watch any movies either, my friends and I usually have movie nights on Wednesdays.

I knew I didn't watch much but I never realized just how much I don't watch tv! I also realized I change the channel alot! All the shows I watched fit in the 15 increments, they were either 30 minutes or an hour long. I believe the journal works because it makes you pay more attention to what you watch and actually how long you watch it for.

No comments: