Tuesday, November 4, 2008

McKenzie Clark November 4, 2008

This was not a typical day for me for I hate watching tv. I don't have the time because I work 40 hrs, take 18 credits and am in an intern for about 15 hours a week leaving me with little time for such entertainment. If I ever do watch tv then channel 74 newstation is the station I typically watch. I watch the news because I normally don't have thirty minutes to sit down and watch a full episode of something. I also watched CMT's Home Makeovers. It is a show i have watched, but it was probably four years ago. my schedule changes each week so if I wanted to watch something consistently it would be impossible for me to do. I do not tevo anything because even if I tevo's it I would never have time to watch it.

I did not watch any tv shows that werent on my tv and werent logged. I have not been to a friends house in a long time because of my time constraint therefore I didnt watch any TV at a friends house either. Nobody was watching tv with me. I actually didnt go to my internship so i could watch tv. I do not know al ot about online tv shows or even website to go to or I probably would watch them while I was at work in between classes.

I didnt think writing down the amount of tv I watched was a big deal. it is annoying because I hate filling out surveys. the tv shows I watched fit perfectly within the survey because I chose home makeovers specifically for this assignment, I got out of class and came home to watch tv and saw the news. I was interested in the election leaving me to watch more tv than I initially was planning on doing. I have watched more tv today than I have in months.

No comments: