Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TV

Alyssa Cevallos
11-3-08
Today was a typical day in terms of my weekly viewing habits. I would like to say that I watched less tv today then usual. I religiously watch Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill every Monday night. I didn't watch any shows that I have never seen before. On Mondays I usually only watch those two shows at a friends house, but tonight I watched them alone. Today was a bit of a crazy day filled with writing papers so I didn't watch much tv at all today. When I watch tv I usually don't change the channels because I'm online shopping. I didn't realize that I didn't watch that much tv, I watched a lot less tv then I thought I did. I think it is really neat how they are able to keep track of what everyone is watching because then they know what the viewer enjoys watching.

No comments: