Monday, November 3, 2008

Part Two: Journal

1. Jenna Condit 10-30-08

2. This wasn't typical because I usually don't watch that much TV. I usually just watch tv because I'm waiting to go somewhere or do something. I do like to watch Gilmore Girls but they just replay old episodes that I've already seen. I don't know what other shows were on that day. I don't record any shows because I don't know how.

3. I didn't watch any shows that weren't on my log. I didn't watch any TV shows at a friends house, restraunt, or somewhere else. My friends and I usually just watch rented movies but that's it.

4. I thought it was unusual because I cannot sit down and watch TV for long periods of time. I had to almost make myself watch the shows because I get bored with them. I like movies a lot better because there are not commercial interuptions. I've noticed that they repeat the same commercial about six or seven times during just one show and that eratates me. I understand they do it so people will remember their product and to appeal to the audience according to the show.

No comments: