Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TV Viewing

Daniel Villarreal
11/2/2008
This day was kinda easy, because I really dont watched tv that much, because I am always busy with school, and work. I usually watch football games on this day because that is pretty much all I see on Sundays I really didnt miss any show that come on or I really didnt change the channel because it was a really great football game between the Tennesse Titans, and the Green Bay Packers, which that game went into overtime which kinda made it more exicting about who would win that game. The Tennesse Titan won that game with a field goal in overtime to claim a victory over a tough Green Bay team. I really didnt miss any show that I could of watch I really didnt want to change the channel, after that game I saw the Dallas Cowboys take on the Super bowl champions New York Giants for a little while until I had to go to work.
I really didnt watch tv on the Internet, or at a friends house normally I do sometimes I will watch tv at a friends house but on this day I was at home. Noboby else was watching any football with me because nobody in my family loves football more then me
I have never done anything like this before having to write down everything I watch, but I thought this was a fun project for the class to do it gave us a chance to show how much we watch Tv in a day. I found out that I watch Tv the same it not really more and its not really less it the same it depends on whether or not I have time. I thought that writing down everyhting I do was kinda werid because I really never write down eveything I watch but it was kinda fun and it gave me a chance to show how much I watch tv in a day.

No comments: