Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TV journal

Matthew Scherer, 11/4/08


This day was fairly typical in that I didn't watch much TV and I watched some things that I had recorded. Every show I recorded I am a regular viewer of and rarely miss. I didn't watch any shows I had never watched before. I didn't miss any shows I wish I could've watched. The only thing that I recorded was the show "Cheers" but that records on its own anyway.

I didn't watch any shows that weren't on my TV today, but I do watch things on hulu.com rather frequently. I didn't watch any TV at anyone else's house or at some other place. Nobody else was watching TV with me.

I found that I watch less TV than I thought I did. I figured I watched alot more but I only watch around 2 or so hours of it a day. I think journals like this are fairly reliable in keeping track of what people watch. Most people won't have a problem with logging what they watch and when they watched it.

No comments: