Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TV Blog

A.J. Scherer
October 30, 2008

This past Thursday was very typical in terms of my weekly viewing habits. I always watch more television on Thursday than any other day of the week. This is mainly because I have Friday's off so I actually have some time to watch some T.V. Both of the shows I watched on Thursday are shows that I try to watch on a regular basis.

I really don't watch very much broadcast or cable television. I spend most of my free time on the internet so I watch a great deal of the shows that are on cable on the internet. It is way more convient this way, it's like having your own DVR. I mainly watch television shows from hulu.com, nbc.com, and cbs.com. These are all great websites that have many shows to choose from and watch whenever you have the time.

After doing this journal I found out that I actually watch a little more television than I thought I did. So while I do watch shows online I still do watch some actual television. I think these journals are very reliable for keeping track of what people watch on T.V. As long as people are honest in recording what programs they do watch these journals can be very useful.

No comments: