Tuesday, November 4, 2008

TV Blog

Justin Wegner
11-4-08

Normally I do not watch a lot of television. When I do its just for a few minutes or maybe an episode of C.S.I., That 70’s Show, or Americas Funniest Home Videos. But for some reason this week with everything that was going on I did not get a chance to watch any television. The main reason was school work and the band practices left me no time.

When I mean this week and weekend was hectic I honestly might be being modest. Actually had no time, barely even ate. Those days that I get to watch tv I usually don’t watch anything on the internet. I didn’t have time to watch anything on a DVD either. (lame I know)

The time that I had to watch tv was when the president was getting elected, I felt like there was no need that I miss that event in history! When I started to log down my time my roommates were wondering. While starting this log I realized that I really don’t watch as much tv. Makes me feel better. In the short time that I logged I started to see how these things could be a pain or they can be helpful; to see where your time went.

No comments: